"If you don’t get excited when you’re about to kiss someone then you probably shouldn’t be kissing them. It should get you riled up inside and should not be mediocre."- (via dingyfeathers)
"- I have no fucking idea - brandnew-ish (via avvfvl)
How to Heal
1. This is where you are right now; accept that.
2. When your hands smell like cigarette smoke and your heart feels like a vacuum, do not call him.
3. Smoke half a cigarette and vow to never smoke another. Smoke three more that day anyway.
4. Forget the way he smelt at 3 in the morning.
5. Open the floodgates. It’s okay to feel pain; it’s necessary.
6. Turn out all the lights and lay in your bed until it doesn’t hurt to move anymore.
7. Sleep until four in the afternoon, stay up until 5 in the morning just to avoid the world. Sometimes the nights silence can heal us in ways the days noise never could.
8. When your mother screams at you, it is only because she is worried. Sometimes when someone cares too much about something they don’t understand, their love comes out as anger. Forgive her.
9. Scream his name at the top of your lungs and burn the shirt he gave you. Forgive him.
10. Remember the time you fell and scraped your knee when you were eight. Remember the blood gushing blind pain and shock. Remember how it reminded you you were alive.
11. When the timing is right, remember how much you loved him. Never forget how much you loved him."
"13 things my uncle told me before he died:-
not everyone has the blessing to understand sadness
when waiting at the bus stop, it’s okay to smoke cigarettes
never touch anyone else’s clothes at the laundromat
it’s okay to miss the people who were bullets to you
when your grandmother asks you how you are, be honest
never be afraid to say “no” even after you’ve said “yes”
if someone tells you graffiti isn’t art, prove them wrong
remember people by their eye color not their clothes
you’re allowed to like dark chocolate with tangerines
don’t lie that you don’t have a lighter when you really do
turn your phone off every once in a while and find the moon
if you want a tattoo, don’t let anyone tell you not to get it
if you ever find yourself at the graveyard, read the names"
(poems from my uncles grave)
i love this so much.(via memoriesrecollected)
IM GOING TO SCREAM IM IN CLASS AND THESE GIRLS WHO BULLIED ME IN 5TH GRADE ARE WHISPERING AND THEYRE LIKE
"holy shit did she go to our elementary school"
"i dont know if thats her"
"i rly dont think thats her guys"
AND THE TEACHER CALLED MY NAME AND THEY GO
"holy shit shes hot"
L I F E
YOU FUCKING GO IM PROUD OF YOU
OWN IT FOR ALL OF US
if my husband doesnt tear up when im walking down the aisle im turning the fuck around
my husband definitely will because he’s gonna have to put up with me for the rest of his life and that’s enough to make anybody cry